PETAG NURSING KIT 59ML/2OZ
- PetAg milk replacers and nursing kits are designed to closely match a mother's milk and kitten's natural feeding experience, which is why veterinarians have been recommending PetAg products for more than 80 years.
- They specialize in making products for neonatal animals.
What you need to know:
- Included in the kit: 2oz Bottle: Durable enough to stand up to repeated use. Marked with graduations to make monitoring food intake easier and to help prevent over or under feeding. Nipples: Elongated and balloon styles for longer palates, wildlife and exotic species. Constructed of durable, flexible silicon that are readily acceptable and latex-free. Cleaning Brush: Cleaning brush sized for the bottle to make washing thorough and easy.
- Before use, make a hole in the nipple using one of the following methods: Cross cut nipple with a razor blade. Using a strong needle or cuticle scissors, enter and exit the tip of the nipple as though you were making a very small stitch or snip, pull the needle out removing a small piece of the nipple. Check flow with water. A steady drip or thin stream should be achieved when a slight pressure is applied to the nipple.
- If one or more of the animals is ill, use a different bottle or feed ill animal last. Wash bottle, cap and nipple with hot soapy water and rinse thoroughly after each feeding session. If the animal is too small or weak to nurse, consult your veterinarian.